Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The start of something GOOD

Thank you for taking the time to join me and have a read. I know you will benefit from what I have to offer through this blog and its related content. ;)

My objective is to share with you expert training and resources in computer software and technology to help you better learn, create, and share your life’s experiences through scrapbooking, paper crafting, and photography.

My passion for computing, technology, and memory preservation continues to grow from over 20+ years of expert use, exploration, and work as a computer instructor and creative consultant. My goal is to share value-added training, projects, resources, and services to help you do more, save time, and save money!

I love technology and most things digital--when they are working—right? I love to create useful and meaningful keepsakes for my family and for others. I love to teach the benefits of and how to use computers and today’s digital technology. I love to use my imagination and creativity to solve problems and simply make things better.

Here you will LEARN how to make the most of your creative time, CREATE new and exciting results from your captured moments of life, and SHARE your life’s experiences with others in imaginative ways.

READ ON to learn about your first creative opportunity.

No comments: