Monday, September 7, 2009

*FREE Photoshop / Digital Scrapbooking Core Training

HERE is an opportunity for you to learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Elements and how to create digital scrapbook layouts and so much more!!

For the time being, I’m offering 10.5 hours of comprehensive and quality training on Adobe Photoshop Elements and digital scrapbooking—absolutely FREE! No sign-ups required, no purchase needed in advance. The material covers fundamentals, intermediate, and advanced topics of using the Photoshop tools and techniques. It will help you in creating a solid foundation on which to build with future techniques and training.

Additionally I am providing add-on tools HERE that allow for use of features like layer masks normally only possible in the CS versions. If you need some digital supplies I have a small basic kit HERE to help get you started. Again all absolutely FREE!

*HOWEVER, I do ask that if you find the training and/or tools helpful and valuable in your learning and creative work; please make a donation HERE so I can continue to provide you and others like you with meaningful information and resources.



Some of you may say, “Okay, but it probably isn’t quality training.” To that I say, “What do you have to lose?” Nothing. Just some time. I’m confident, just as with other expert training I’ve provided over 20+ years, you will find new and/or better ways of doing something you didn’t know before. Please give it a try.

I know there are other options for Photoshop and digital scrapbook training out there. However, I believe in quality, accuracy, having options, and creating value. How many times have you read or seen a tutorial that wasn’t as informative as needed to truly guide you through a technique or learn about a tool? How much money have you spent to learn only a handful of skills, leaving you to have to purchase additional courses to learn a little more?

My training is different. You will quickly learn or enhance the fundamentals you may already know and then proceed to learn intermediate and advanced ways of using Photoshop Elements to accomplish numerous tasks. You will be able to learn as much or as little as you want 24/7 on your schedule—no waiting around for a class to start.

Ultimately, you can decide what the value of this training is to you compared to other options and donate accordingly. I am confident you will find no better value for this comprehensive knowledge and increasing your abilities.

Please take advantage of and pass the word along about our FREE Digital Scrapbook Core Essentials Training with Adobe Photoshop Elements. NOTE: You can also use the FREE Digital Scrapbooking Core Training link on the right to quickly get to the training.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Help! I love your training, but none of the downloads for the core training will work ... message sounds like the link is not set up correctly. I can tell the training will be much better if I can use your downloads!

creativeguy said...

Lisa, THANKS! some how an old file found it's way to the server. Problem is fixed and downloads on the training page are all available for download and use.

Bryan :)

Lisa said...

These training demos are great! I have only gotten through the first two lessons, but so far I'm very
impressed. I'm a very hands on person, and being able to pause the lesson and play with Photoshop for a few minutes is helpful. I've also found that the audio instructions are so clear that I usually can just listen to the instructions while I'm in my own version of Photoshop and actually do the steps as I hear them, without having to watch them demonstrated. And if I get confused, it's easy to go back and rewatch the part I didn't get! Looking forward to continuing with the rest of the lessons ... thanks for all your hard work on these!

Jaimie said...

Thank you so much for your training. I have gone through the text on a path tutorial in length, and download the files you have offered. So wonderful for you to do this! It has helped me a lot. Not only did I learn more about text I learned a bunch of shortcuts adn other things from your tutorials. THANKS!